Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit Diennet.com without revealing any personal information. However, Diennet needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an account, receive Diennet newsletters, or use certain Diennet services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Diennet will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Diennet automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Diennet may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Diennet does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Diennet will never sell your personal information to any advertisers.
- Diennet may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Diennet to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- Diennet may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Diennet;
- Diennet may at some times implement Display Advertising and use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. This means that third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Diennet along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Diennet at Diennet.com, please contact our offices 1-800-272-3436. If you have provided personal information to Diennet.com and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Diennet at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Diennet information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our website, as identified on the site, Diennet uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Diennet retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- Diennet may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Diennet.com after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions